Hey, cheap content!
Here, according to the somewhat dubious statistics gathered by WordPress, are the most popular posts I’ve written in 2011:
Woot! I want this to catch on almost as much as I want “libertarians hate kittens” to turn into an internet meme.
Huh? I didn’t think I had that many motorsports nerds reading the blog.
Snarky and fun to write, and I got to make fun of the BBC.
Everyone loves the Killer Bs. Go on, click through and watch those videos again.
The highest-ranked political post.
Hanson’s Razor, applied.
I’m starting to notice a trend, here.
Motorsports nerdery and strident political commentary: Two great tastes that taste great together!
You see that graphic over there on the sidebar? I’m not fucking around.
More car porn. Who’d have thought?
Honourable mentions, because I feel like it:
- More comments on public transit
- It’s time to get serious and have an adult conversation…
- Caring People and idealized alternatives
- Piled it Higher and Deeper
- Higher ed bubble watch — whither all the soft majors?
- Are bioethicists just horrible people?